- Model NO.: MGT-TMT02
- Material: Steel Pipe Tower
- Accossories 1: Tower Foundation
- Accossories 3: Anchor Bolts and Template
- Accossories 5: Aviation Light
- Accossories 7: Insulator
- Trademark: MEGATRO
- Specification: AS PER CLIENT
- HS Code: 73082000
- Structure: Four-Post Steel Tube Tower
- Belly Bar Shape: as Per Clients
- Accossories 2: Tower Fitting
- Accossories 4: Lightning Rod
- Accossories 6: Conductor and Cable
- Accossories 8: Earthing Wire and Opgw
- Transport Package: Export Stnadard Package
- Origin: Shandong, China
Telecom Microwave Towers
MEGATRO deals in fabrication, galvanization, erection and maintenance of telecom Microwave towers. Supported by the team of professional engineers, technicians, welding staff and other workers, we render the services of tower erection, antenna installation, inspection & maintenance, foundation laying and painting. Being an ISO certified organization, we maker use of optimized technology and ensure that our towers efficiently meet the defined functional standards. These towers are precision designed to deliver long lasting performance even in toughest working conditions. The optimization of manufacturing facilities and incorporation of top standard accessories ensure the effective functionality of these towers. These towers are carefully engineered to handle the medium to heavy-duty applications.
Our attractive and multi-functional telecom microwave towers are facing immense demand from every corner of globe for their technical, scientific and compact design specifications. We offer cost effective range of development and installation service regarding as an additional installation service. These are further, designed for both government and civil communications and suitable for both far-off and short distance communications. For additional protection, we cover these with protective shield to prevent the radioactive fallouts.
Our telecom microwave towers is fabricated by solid steel pipe with angle or bracing members, which provides great strength, low weight and wind resistance, and economy in the use of materials. Lattices of triangular cross-section are most common, and square lattices are also widely used. After fabrication all towers are delivered to the galvanizing facility to be Hot DIP Galvanized. Towers are processed through the facility by Caustic Cleaning, Pickling, and then Fluxing. These strict procedures insure years of maintenance free towers.
MEGATRO microwave tower product description as follow:
1. Material: Comply with client requirements
2. Design: As per client and harmony with environment
3. Life time: 30 years or longer
4. Height: 5M to 200M or as per client design
5. Platform: According to design
6. Payment: L/C or T/T
7. Annual production capacity: 40000 Tons/year
8. Delivery: 30 days after deposit
9. Mild steel or high strength & low alloy steel
10. Shape of section; Polygonal, round
11. Connect method: Slip joint or flange connect;
12. Surface: Hot DIP galvanization or painting
Working &Resting Platform Quantity: 1-3 PCS
Antenna Support: 3-18 PCS
Microwave Dish: 3-18 PCS
Spare parts: All necessary parts for installation and connection
MEGATRO provide telecom microwave tower design with below requirements
Design Requirements and Basic of Design
MEGATRO TOWERS will guarantee the overall safety of the tower. MEGATRO TOWERS will submit design calculation report for member design of tower and overall structural stability of the structure, which is signed by a charted structural Engineer.
MEGATRO will supply the skeleton to scale, showing the assembly of the structures, the antenna mounting levels, other detail drawings etc.
The calculation method to be adopted for tower design will be decided by MEGATRO TOWERS with the consent of the client.
All materials will comply with British Standard (hereinafter called BS), Japanese Industrial Standard (hereinafter called JIS) or equivalent standards. The permissible stress of the materials will comply with BS, standard by Architectural Institute of Japan (hereinafter call AIJ) or equivalent. The standards adopted for all materials will be stated separately.
General Design Criteria
Mast will be designed based on GB, BS 8100, TIA/EIA-222-G-2006, IS 802 & IS875 or equivalent international standards.