- Model NO.: MG-ES010
- Accessories 1: Power Fitting
- Accessories 3: Lightining Rod
- Trademark: MEGATRO
- Specification: AS PER CLIENT
- HS Code: 73082000
- Type: as Per Client
- Accessories 2: Tower Foundation
- Accessories 4: Aviation Light
- Transport Package: Export Standard Package
- Origin: Shandong, China
Substation is a high-voltage electric system facility. It is used to
Switch generators, equipment, and circuits or lines in and out of a system. It also is used to change AC voltages from one level to another, and/or change alternating current to direct current or direct current to alternating current. Some substations are small with little more than a transformer and associated switches. Others are very large with several transformers and dozens of switches and other equipment.
MEGATRO mainly provide every type of substation framework, which is the steel framework for electric power transmission and transformation and widely used in power transmission &distribution industry. We manufacture them with complicated technology and adopted sophisticated production line. Now we sell them widely all over the world.
Fabrication: Conform to clients drawings and technical requirements
Place of Origin: Qingdao, Shandong, China.
Availability size: Based on the customer's requirements.
Material: Chinese material or as per clients requirements
Package: Both party discuss and agreed before delivery
Terms of Payment: L/C; T/T
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 ton or as per client requirements
Port of Loading: Qingdao Port
Lead Time: One month or based on the customer's needs.
Besides conform to the drawing and design, the materials and fabrication of tower components shall conform to the Chinese Standard or other standard which clients can accept.
1. GB/T2694-2003 Transmission line tower - - Technical requirements for manufacturing
2. JGJ81-2002: Technical specification for welding for steel structure of building
3. GB9787-88: Measuring and allowable tolerance for hot-rolled equal angle
4. GB709-88: Measuring and allowable tolerance for hot-rolled plate and strip
5. GB/T699-1999: Quality Carbon Structural Steel
6. GB/T1591-1994: Low alloy high strength structural Steel
7. GB700-88: Carbon Structural Steel
8. GB222-84: Method of sampling steel for determination of chemical composition and permissible variations
9. GB/T228-2002: Method for Tensile testing of metals
10 GB/T232-1999: Method for Bending test of metals
11 GB/T5117-1995: Carbon Welding Rod
12 GB/T5118-1995: Low Alloy Welding Rod
13 GB/T8220-1995: Welding wires for gas shielding arc welding of carbon and low alloy steels
14 GB/T10045-2001: Carbon steel flux cored electrodes for arc welding
15 JB/T7949-1999: Weld outer dimensions for steel construction
16 GB50205-2001: Test Standard for Acceptance of Steel Structure
17 GB/T470-1997: Zinc Ingot
18 GB3098.1-2000: Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part 1: Bolts, screws and studs
19 GB3098.2-2000: Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part2: Nuts, and thread
20 GB3098.3-2000: Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part3: Fastening screw
21 GB/T5780-2000: Helical Bolts Grade C
22 GB/T41-2000: Helical Nuts Grade C
23 GB/T90-2002: Flat Washer Grade C
24 GB/T13912-2002: Metal Coating, Technical Requirement
We also adopt British, American and other international standard which client can accept.