- Model NO.: MG-SF005-(MG-SF005)
- Accessories 2: Anchor Bolts and Template
- Accessories 4: Cable and Conductor
- Transport Package: Export Standard Package
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Accessories 1: Power Fitting
- Accessories 3: Lightning Rod
- Trademark: MEGATRO
- Specification: AS PER CLIENTS
- HS Code: 73082000
MEGATRO mainly provide every type of substation framework, which is the steel framework for electric power transmission and transformation and widely used in power transmission &distribution industry. MEGATRO is equipped with sophisticated machinery, and welded workers and equipment for the manufacture of Substation frameworks, to ensure higher level quality. Before mast production, our engineer often take longer time communication with buyer engineer to discuss technical requirements and drawings, until final drawings confirmed, then we start order again.
In material, we adopt high strength steel such as ASTM A572 GR50, GR65, Q420, Q460, S355J0, S355J0, Fe510, ST52 or other equivalent steel to meet project requirements. MEGATRO can optimize design and make Substation frameworks solid, high strength, proper span distance, good wind resistance, and economy in the use of materials.
After fabrication all Substation frameworks, are delivered to the galvanizing facility to be Hot DIP Galvanized. Substation frameworks are processed through the facility by Caustic Cleaning, Pickling, and then Fluxing. These strict procedures insure years of maintenance free towers.
Fabrication: Conform to clients' drawings and technical requirements
Place of Origin: Qingdao, Shandong, China.
Availability size: Based on the customer's requirements.
Material: Chinese material or as per clients requirements
Package: Both party discuss and agreed before delivery
Terms of Payment: L/C; T/T
Minimum Order Quantity: 10tons
Port of Loading: Qingdao Port
Lead Time: One month or based on the customer's needs.
Besides conform to the drawing and design, the materials and fabrication of tower components shall conform to the Chinese Standard or other standard which clients can accept.
1. GB/T2694-2003 Transmission line tower - - Technical requirements for manufacturing
2. JGJ81-2002: Technical specification for welding for steel structure of building
3. GB9787-88: Measuring and allowable tolerance for hot-rolled equal angle
4. GB709-88: Measuring and allowable tolerance for hot-rolled plate and strip
5. GB/T699-1999: Quality Carbon Structural Steel
6. GB/T1591-1994: Low alloy high strength structural Steel
7. GB700-88: Carbon Structural Steel
8. GB222-84: Method of sampling steel for determination of chemical composition and permissible variations
9. GB/T228-2002: Method for Tensile testing of metals
10 GB/T232-1999: Method for Bending test of metals
11 GB/T5117-1995: Carbon Welding Rod
12 GB/T5118-1995: Low Alloy Welding Rod
13 GB/T8110-1995: Welding wires for gas shielding arc welding of carbon and low alloy steels
14 GB/T10045-2001: Carbon steel flux cored electrodes for arc welding
15 JB/T7949-1999: Weld outer dimensions for steel construction
16 GB50205-2001: Test Standard for Acceptance of Steel Structure
17 GB/T470-1997: Zinc Ingot
18 GB3098.1-2000: Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part 1: Bolts, screws and studs
19 GB3098.2-2000: Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part2: Nuts, and thread
20 GB3098.3-2000: Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part3: Fastening screw
21 GB/T5780-2000: Helical Bolts Grade C
22 GB/T41-2000: Helical Nuts Grade C
23 GB/T90-2002: Flat Washer Grade C
24 GB/T13912-2002: Metal Coating, Technical Requirement