- Model NO.: MGP-60SCADA-T
- Shape: Angle
- Material: Angle Steel Tower
- Certification: ISO
- Design Software: Pls
- Accessories 2: Tower Earthing Kits and Light Rod
- Accessories 4: Tower Foundation & Design
- Accessories 6: Feeder Ladder
- Accessories 8: Solar Panel with LED Light
- Trademark: MEGATRO
- Specification: As per client requirements
- HS Code: 73082000
- Structure: Three-Column Steel Pipe Tower
- Standard: Nonstandard
- Belly Bar Shape: Cross Type
- Condition: New
- Accessories 1: Aviation Light
- Accessories 3: Cable Tray
- Accessories 5: Climbing Ladder
- Accessories 7: Cable Ladder
- Accessories 9: Anti-Falling Devicecs
- Transport Package: Export Standard Package
- Origin: Shandong, China
MEGATRO is a full service engineering company with a global reputation for delivering excellence and innovation in telecommunications systems.
Over 10 years of experience and innovation in engineering, designing and building towers has evolved MEGATRO into its current form:
Full Turn-Key provider including site acquisition, engineering services, manufacturing, field services-DAS, tech services, value added reseller and monitoring, maintenance and network ownership
Specialize in developing supplying and building wireless and wired networks and in-building telecommunications systems, as well as energy infrastructure
Single source from Design to System Integration
Top quality, ISO 9001 registered
A complete selection of towers including self-support, lattice steel tower, monopoles and guyed towers, form custom-designed radar towers to broadcast towers and energy infrastructure. MEGATRO carries a variety of related products including fall protection, transmission lines, antennas, obstruction lights, and accessories, and other products if client need, MEGATRO also tailored product as per client condition.
MEGATRO mainly design all kinds of towers and posts for:
b. Power transmission
c. TV and Radio Broadcast
d. Roads and City Development
e. Wind tower and energy solution
f. Steel workshop and other steel structures
Our complete selection of towers includes:
c. Guyed towers
d. Custom-designed radar towers
e. Broadcast towers
f. Power transmission
MEGATRO also designs and manufactures tower related products including:
a. Fall protection
b. Antenna brackets
c. Other accessories if needed by clients
This photo refers to our MEGATRO 60m lattice SCADA-Telecommunication system Tower, which we exported to South-East Asian countries in year 2015, some of design data as follow:
1) 3-Legged telecommunication 60-meter self supporting steel structure aesthetically.
2) These steel towers structure shall be hot dipped galvanized to BS 729 and must resist all surface corrosion. The manufacturer and workmanship of the structures shall be to BS 449 or equivalent.
3) The towers shall be self supporting (no guy wires) on a concrete base. It shall be withstand with a wind speed above 160 km/h (100 miles/hours).
4) These structures shall not exceed 0.5 degrees deflection from the vertical under these conditions as computed with the full wind load of the planned antenna and coax cable load, configured for worst case exposure wind direction.
5) The safety design factor for these structure for wind loading and future antenna/coax loads shall be greater than 1.8x (design load capability) to the failure strength which shall be considered the point at which permanent deformation of any elements occurs.
6) Climbing Ladder with safety cage. A self supporting working platform shall be provided with an access ladder to the mounted antenna on the tower. Resting platform shall be provided at 25-meter intervals on towers in excess of 30-meter in height.
8) The designs of the anchor bolts shall be detailed in a separate engineering design drawing.
9) All materials used shall be in accordance with the latest specification of the British Standard Institution (BSI) or EN Code, wherever applicable.
10) MEGATRO also show the result of the stresses for the various tower members and bolts to our clients.
All designs, materials and workmanship shall, wherever relevant, comply with and tested to the requirement of the editions of the standards listed below or its equivalent.
• BS 499-:1991 welding terms and symbols
• BS 729: 1971: Hot-Dip Galvanized Coatings on Iron and Steel Articles
• BS 2901: Filler Rods and Wires for Gas Shielded Arc Welding: Part 1 Ferritic Steels
• BS 3692: ISO Metric Precision Hexagon Bolts, Screws and Nuts
• BS 4360: Weldable Structural Steel
• BS 5135: Metal-Arc Welding of Carbon Manganese Steel
• BS EN 1993-3: 2006 Design of Steel Tower Structures
• DD 133: 1986: Strength Assessment of Members of Lattice Towers.
• BS 4592: Part 2: 1987: Specification for Expanded Metal Grating Panels
• BS 5493: 1977: Code of Practice for Protective Coating of Iron and Steel Structure Against Corrosion.
11) The galvanizing coating shall be at least 610-g of zinc per square meter in the surface and shall not be less than 0.86-mm(86-microns) thick and shall be able to withstand the test set out in BS 729 or equivalent.
12) All bolts, nuts and spring washer shall conform to BS 729 or equivalent.
13) All bolt and nuts shall be in hexagonal shape.
14) Bolt holes shall not be more than 2-mm larger in diameter than the corresponding bolt diameter and should be free from burrs.
15) All supplied bolt and anchor bolts shall be galvanized including the threaded portion.
16) All supplied nuts shall be galvanized.
17) All supplied bolts shall be supplied in a set, complete with one nut and one spring washer.
18) The minimum distance from the center of the bolt holes to a rolled edge shall be 1.25 x bolt diameter
19) The minimum distance between holes for multi-bolted joints shall be 3 x bolt diameter.
20) The minimum distance from the center of the bolt holes to a sheared edge shall be 1.5 x bolt diameter
21) Rolled steel sections, flats, plates, bolts, nuts and bars shall, unless approved be of steel in accordance to BS 4360 Grade 43A and/or Grade 50C or equivalent.
22) The manufacturer company shall indicate the percentage of Grade 50C (high tensile) steel.
23) The maximum twist and sway at any specified elevation of the fully loaded tower (inclusive-of all the designed antennas, accessories and feeders) shall not exceed 0.5 degree.
24) The tower shall be designed to carry 1nos.. of microwave dishes(standard microwave) Yagi and Omni Antenna.
- M/Wave dish dimensions and weight: 44cm x 24cm x 4.45cm; 2.5kg / 17.3" x 9.4" x 1.75"; 5..1 pounds
- YAGI Antenna Dimensions and weights; 2.9 meter length x 2.5kg
- OMNI antenna. Dimensions and weights; 2.2 meter x 1.2kg
25) The climbing ladder shall be provided from ground level to the top of the tower with a 450-mm width and 650-mm diameter for safety cage.
26) The climbing ladder shall be located at a clearance of at least 150-mm from the vertical cable ladder and a minimum of 200-mm clearance from the wave-guide rack to the tower face to the top of the tower and should be free from any obstruction.
27) The steel connexion bar fitted must be provided with rigidity for the safety cage, and the climbing ladder shall be bolted with snap-head bolts to eliminate sharp projections to avoid interference to the installer or climber.
28) The vertical cable ladder shall be made of L-Angle steel and of width 1000-mm and shall have 12-mm holes at intervals of 150-mm center-to-center.
29) The vertical ladder support shall be at the axis of the tower and should be extended right up to the top of the tower..
30) The platforms shall be of strong galvanized expanded metal (ExMet).
31) The platforms shall be designed to carry a uniformly distributed load of 1.5 kN/m2 with a deflection of not more than L/100, where 'L' is the minimum spanning dimension of the platforms.
32) The platforms shall be provided with guardrails on both sides which shall be of hot-dip galvanized steel angles and/or flat bars of adequate strength at height of 520-mm and 1040-mm respectively.
33) 'Kicking' or 'toe-boards' shall be of a minimum height of 75-mm above the flooring.
34) All panel and hip-bracings shall be properly triangulated.
Packing for Shipment:
35) MEGATRO supply a detailed part-lists to show the quantities and types of all parts that make up the different heights of the tower.
36) Parts include steel members, bolts and nuts, plates and other items.
37) All parts are to be numbered or coded for easy identification in the relevant drawings.
38) All tower members shall be shipped in 20 foot shipping containers and packed..
39) Bundles or crates inside the containers shall be individually marked to indicate the section and panel number..etc..of the tower.
40) Bolts and nuts shall be packed in containers e.g. empty oil drums, sealed and marked accordingly.
A) Dimension and tolerance for angle are according to GB/T1591-1994, similar to EN 10056-1/2
B) Hot dip galvanization in accordance with GB/T 13912-2002, which similar to ASTM A 123
C) The welding will be performance in accordance with AWS D1.1 or CWB standard
Bolts (ISO 8.8, SAE Grade 5, or ASTM A-325) + flat washers, nuts and spring
washers (5% hardware overage)
Anchoring: Anchor rods (ASTM F1554) used with leveling nuts and a positioning template
Shipment: Standard 20' to 40' ISO container
• Detailed packing list
• Installation & maintenance manual
• Foundation design
For this 60m lattice SCADA-Telecommunication system Tower and accessories, Our MEGATRO performs in-house design activities by PLS software or other software. Our Engineering Department is boasting of highly qualified engineering who are conversant with international codes and standards. The work is carried out with extensive use of CAE/CAD via a large of computer network. The computer hardware & drafting software are liked to the CNC workshop equipment for downloading of information thereby eliminating error and saving valuable production time.
After fabrication all poles are delivered to the galvanizing facility to be Hot Dip Galvanized. Poles are processed through the facility by Caustic Cleaning, Pickling, and then Fluxing. These strict procedures insure years of maintenance free towers.
Moreover, we offer cost effective range of development and installation service regarding as an additional installation service. These are further, designed for both government and civil communications and suitable for both far-off and short distance communications. For additional protection, we cover these with protective shield to prevent the radioactive fallouts.
Availability size: Based on the customer's requirements.
Material: Chinese material or as per clients requirement
Package: Both parties discuss before delivery
Port of Loading: Qingdao Port
Lead Time: One month or based on the customer's needs
Minimum order: 1 set
Fabrication standard: Chinese Standard or other standard which client accepted
APPLICABLE STANDARD AND CODES
All towers manufactured and design shall be generally in accordance with latest revision of the following standards except where specifically directed otherwise.
IEC 60050 (151) International Electro-technical Vocabulary Part 51 Electrical and Magnetic Devices
IEC 60050 (601) Chapter 601: Generation, transmission and distribution of electricity-General
IEC 60050 (601) Chapter 601: Generation, transmission and distribution of electricity-Operation
IEC 60059 IEC standard current ratings
No Code DESCRIPTION
1 GB/T2694-2003 Power Transmission line Steel tower - Technical requirements for manufacturing
2 JGJ81-2002 Technical specification for welding for steel structure of building
3 GB9787-88 Measuring and allowable tolerance for hot-rolled equal angle
4 GB709-88 Measuring and allowable tolerance for hot-rolled plate and strip
5 GB/T699-1999 Quality Carbon Structural Steel
6 GB/T1591-1994 Low alloy high strength structural Steel
7 GB700-88 Carbon Structural Steel
8 GB222-84 Method of sampling steel for determination of chemical composition and permissible variations
9 GB/T228-2002 Method for Tensile testing of metals
10 GB/T232-1999 Method for Bending test of metals
11 GB/T5117-1995 Carbon Welding Rod
12 GB/T5118-1995 Low Alloy Welding Rod
13 GB/T8110-1995 Welding wires for gas shielding arc welding of carbon and low alloy steels
14 GB/T10045-2001 Carbon steel flux cored electrodes for arc welding
15 JB/T7949-1999 Weld outer dimensions for steel construction
16 GB50205-2001 Test Standard for Acceptance of Steel Structure
17 GB/T470-1997 Zinc Ingot
18 GB3098.1-2000 Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part 1:Bolts, screws and studs
19 GB3098.2-2000 Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part2: Nuts, and thread
20 GB3098.3-2000 Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part3: Fastening screw
21 GB/T5780-2000 Helical Bolts Grade C
22 GB/T41-2000 Helical Nuts Grade C
23 GB/T90-2002 Flat Washer Grade C
24 GB/T13912-2002 Metal Coating, Technical Requirement and Test Method for Hot-dip galvanized Metal Parts
ASTM A6/A6M Standard specification for general requirements for rolled structural steel bars, plates, and sheet piling.
ASTM - 6 - General Requirements for delivery of Rolled Steel Plates, Shapes, sheet Piling Bars for structural used
ASTM A36/A36-M-97a Standard specification for Carbon structural steel
ASTM A123 / A123M-02 Standard specification for Zinc (Hot-Dip Galvanized) Coatings on iron and steel products
ASTM A143 / A143M-03 Standard Practise for Safeguarding Against Embitterment of Hot-Dip Galvanized Structural Steel Products and Procedure for Detecting Embitterment
ASTM A153/ A153M-05 Standard specification for zinc coating (Hot-Dip) on iron and steel hardware
ASTM A - 194 - Grade for bolt
ASTM A239 Standard practice for locating the thinnest spot in a zinc (Galvanized) Coating on Iron or Steel Articles
ASTM A242 Standard specification for High-Strength Low-Alloy Structural steel
ASTM A307 Standard Specification for Carbon Steel Bolts and Studs, 60000 PSI Tensile strength
ASTM A370-06 Standard Test Methods and Definitions for Mechanical Testing of Steel Products
ASTM A325 Standard Specification for structural bolts, steel, Heat treated 120/105 ksi minimum tensile strength
ASTM A-325 or A-454 - Galvanized hexagonal head of connection bolt
ASTM A325-97 Standard Specification for High-strength Bolts for structural steel Joints
ASTM A384 / A384M-02 Standard Practise for Safeguarding Against Warpage and Distortion During Hot-Dip Galvanizing of Steel Assemblies.
ASTM A394-93 Standard Specification for steel Transmission Tower, Bolts, Zinc Coated and Bare
ASTMA - 563 - Class and size of nuts
ASTMA - 572 - Chemical composition of steel
ASTM A572/A572-97c Standard specification for High-Strength Low-Alloy Columbium-Vanadium Structural steel
ASTMA - 615 - The anchor bolt material
ASTM A673 / A673M-07 Standard Specification for Sampling Procedure for Impact Testing of Structural Steel
ASTM B201 Standard practice for testing Chromatic coating on Zinc and Cadmium surfaces
ASTM E94-93 Standard Guide for Radiographic Testing
ASTM E 709-95 Standard Guide for Magnetic Particle Examination
ASCE Manual 72 - Load testing a simple structure
ASCE 10-97 Standard Design of latticed steel transmission structures
AWS D1.1 American Welding Society D1,1/D1,1M structural Welding code- Steel
ANSI B-182-2 Bolts, nuts and washers dimensions
DIN VDE 0101 - Isokeraunic Level
VDE 0201 - Climatic and environmental conditions
CVDE 0210 - Minimum safety factors under simultaneous working loads
ISO R898 Mechanical Properties of Fasteners
BS EN ISO 1461:1991 - High dip galvanized coatings on fabricated iron and steel articles. Specifications and standards
A) BS 5950: Welding Terms And Symbols
B) BS 729: Hot - Dip Galvanised Coating On Iron And Steel Articles
C) BS 2901: Filler Rods And Wires For Gas Shielded Arc Welding: Part 1 Ferritic Steels
D) BS 3692: ISO Metric Precision Hexagon Bolts, Screws And Nuts
E) BS 4360: Weldable Structural Steel
F ) BS 5145: Metal - Arc Welding Of Carbon And Carbon Manganese Steel
G) BS 5950: Part 1: Code Of Practice For Loading Latticed Tower & Masts
Part 2: Guide To The Background And Use Of Part 1"Code OF Practice For Loading"
Part 3: Strength Assessment of Members
H) DD 133 (1986): Code Of Practice For Loading Latticed Tower & Masts
I) BS 4592 (1987): Part 2: Specification For Expanded Metal Grating Panels
J) BS 4592 (1977): Code Of Practice For Protective Coating Of Iron And Steel Structure Against Corrosion
K) BS 4190: Bracing & Flanged Bolts
L) BS 4190: Rolled Steel sections, Flats & Plates
If any special requirement, we can design and discuss with client.