- Model NO.: MGP-DC004
- Accessories 2: Lightning Rod
- Accessories 4: Tower Foundation
- Transport Package: Export Standard Package
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Accessories 1: Aviation Light
- Accessories 3: Power Fitting
- Trademark: MEGATRO
- Specification: AS PER CLIENT
- HS Code: 73082000
A double-circuit transmission line has two circuits. For three-phase systems, each tower supports and insulates six conductors. Single phase AC-power lines as used for traction current have four conductors for two circuits. Usually both circuits operate at the same voltage. In HVDC systems typically two conductors are carried per line, but rarely only one pole of the system is carried on a set of towers.
Both tubular and lattice steel towers can be designed so as to support two circuits of electrical current. Double-circuit towers hold the different conductors stacked atop one another, while in single-circuit towers the conductors are lined up horizontally.
MEGATRO provide the double circuit and multi circuit transmission lines for our esteemed clients. The Tower Line work involves Survey, check survey, and span calculations essential for tower extensions. Moreover, Tower designs and prototype approval is done. The towers are for 35KV, 66KV, 110 KV, 132 KV, 220 KV, 400 KV, 500KV, 750KV, and 800KV.
MEGATRO is one of the few manufactures who assemble a face of double circuit transmission tower. This attention to quality may not be the cheapest process but it does insure every tower meets our high standards of quality. And it helps to reduce on-site construction cost due to mismatched assemblies.
After fabrication all double circuit transmission tower are delivered to the galvanizing facility to be Hot DIP Galvanized. Towers are processed through the facility by Caustic Cleaning, Pickling, and then Fluxing. These strict procedures insure years of maintenance free towers.
MEGATRO's double circuit transmission tower systems can accommodate a variety of cross-arm. MEGATRO also offers a wide variety of accessories and mounts.
Availability size: Based on the customer's requirements.
Material: Chinese material or as per clients requirement
Package: Both parties discuss before delivery
Terms of Payment: L/C, T/T
Minimum Order Quantity: 10tons
Port of Loading: Qingdao Port
Lead Time: One month or based on the customer's needs
Besides conform to the drawing and design, the materials and fabrication of tower components shall conform to the Chinese Standard or other standard which clients can accept.
1. GB/T2694-2003 Transmission line tower - - Technical requirements for manufacturing
2. JGJ81-2002: Technical specification for welding for steel structure of building
3. GB9787-88: Measuring and allowable tolerance for hot-rolled equal angle
4. GB709-88: Measuring and allowable tolerance for hot-rolled plate and strip
5. GB/T699-1999: Quality Carbon Structural Steel
6. GB/T1591-1994: Low alloy high strength structural Steel
7. GB700-88: Carbon Structural Steel
8. GB222-84: Method of sampling steel for determination of chemical composition and permissible variations
9. GB/T228-2002: Method for Tensile testing of metals
10 GB/T232-1999: Method for Bending test of metals
11 GB/T5117-1995: Carbon Welding Rod
12 GB/T5118-1995: Low Alloy Welding Rod
13 GB/T8220-1995: Welding wires for gas shielding arc welding of carbon and low alloy steels
14 GB/T10045-2001: Carbon steel flux cored electrodes for arc welding
15 JB/T7949-1999: Weld outer dimensions for steel construction
16 GB50205-2001: Test Standard for Acceptance of Steel Structure
17 GB/T470-1997: Zinc Ingot
18 GB3098.1-2000: Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part 1: Bolts, screws and studs
19 GB3098.2-2000: Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part2: Nuts, and thread
20 GB3098.3-2000: Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part3: Fastening screw
21 GB/T5780-2000: Helical Bolts Grade C
22 GB/T41-2000: Helical Nuts Grade C
23 GB/T90-2002: Flat Washer Grade C
24 GB/T13912-2002: Metal Coating, Technical Requirement