- Model NO.: MGP-TTP001
- Conductor Circuit: According to Client′s Technical Specification
- Materials: Steel
- Style: According to Client Requirements
- We Can Design by Pls and Tower Software: We Design by Pls Software for Client
- Specification: AS PER CLIENT
- HS Code: 73082000
- Usage: Crossing Tower, Tension Tower, Angle Tower, Terminal Tower, Transposition Tower, Branching Tower, According to Client′s Technical Specification
- Certification: ISO
- Standard: According to Client Requirements
- Structure: According to Client′s Technical Specification
- Trademark: MEGATRO
- Origin: Shandong, China
Tangent transmission poles the type most commonly used on a transmission line and are used on relatively straight portions of the transmission lines, especially for utility poles. Because the conductors are in a relatively straight line passing through them, tangent transmission pole are designed only to handle small line angles (changes in direction) of 0-20 degrees. Tangent transmission poles are usually characterized by suspension (vertical) insulators, which support and insulate the conductors and transfer wind and weight loads to the structures.
MEGATRO provide many types of Tangent transmission poles for our clients, especially for NGCP and PHCN, power voltage including 24.5KV, 24KV, 66KV, 69KV, 34.5KV, 110KV, 115KV, 132KV, 220KV and others according to client's design.
MEGATRO is equipped with sophisticated machinery and equipment for the manufacture of Tangent transmission poles, we have skilled worker with certificated welders, and offers a variety of monopole types to meet client specific. Tapered steel and flanged steel poles feature designs that blend well into the environment and require minimum space for installation.
Our main design engineer from USA, can use PLS software to design every type steel tower beased on structural calculations and geometrical frame drawings. To meet the expectation, we produce shop drawings, components list and full production documentation, and even complete 3D models that facilitate the elimination of all design and drawings errors generated on the drawings. Another advantage is our 3D design and loading & design report, and can optimized the design and save cost for our clients.
Steel material: We often adopt mild steel (ASTM A36, Q235B), high strength and lower alloy (ASTM A572 GR50, GR65, Q345B, Q345C, Q420, Q460, S355J0, S355JR and equivalent materials). MEGATRO can optimize design and adjust monopole size to make it less weight, solid strength and economic cost. After fabrication all towers are delivered to the galvanizing facility to be Hot DIP Galvanized. Towers are processed through the facility by Caustic Cleaning, Pickling, and then Fluxing. These strict procedures insure years of maintenance free towers.
Besides conform to the drawing and design, the materials and fabrication of tower components shall conform to the Chinese Standard or other standard which clients can accept.
1. GB/T2694-2003 Transmission line tower - - Technical requirements for manufacturing
2. JGJ81-2002: Technical specification for welding for steel structure of building
3. GB9787-88: Measuring and allowable tolerance for hot-rolled equal angle
4. GB709-88: Measuring and allowable tolerance for hot-rolled plate and strip
5. GB/T699-1999: Quality Carbon Structural Steel
6. GB/T1591-1994: Low alloy high strength structural Steel
7. GB700-88: Carbon Structural Steel
8. GB222-84: Method of sampling steel for determination of chemical composition and permissible variations
9. GB/T228-2002: Method for Tensile testing of metals
10 GB/T232-1999: Method for Bending test of metals
11 GB/T5117-1995: Carbon Welding Rod
12 GB/T5118-1995: Low Alloy Welding Rod
13 GB/T8220-1995: Welding wires for gas shielding arc welding of carbon and low alloy steels
14 GB/T10045-2001: Carbon steel flux cored electrodes for arc welding
15 JB/T7949-1999: Weld outer dimensions for steel construction
16 GB50205-2001: Test Standard for Acceptance of Steel Structure
17 GB/T470-1997: Zinc Ingot
18 GB3098.1-2000: Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part 1: Bolts, screws and studs
19 GB3098.2-2000: Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part2: Nuts, and thread
20 GB3098.3-2000: Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part3: Fastening screw
We also adopt British, American and other international standard which client can accept.