- Model NO.: MGS-SH023
- Standard: GB
- Forming: as Per Drawings
- Type of Steel For Building Structure: According to Client Requirements
- Residential Wall Structure: According to Client Requirements
- We Can Design Every Type Steel House: According to Client Requirements
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Type: as Per Client
- Trademark: Quality Carbon Structural Steel and Alloy Structural Steel, MEGATRO
- Connection Form: Bolt Connection
- Carbon Structural Steel: According to Client Requirements
- Application: Steel Fabricated House
- Specification: AS PER CLIENT
- HS Code: 73089000
Building with our steel framed systems you are getting superior strength, better energy efficiency, less maintenance, a non-combustible material, and the use of a renewable green product in your home's main frame support system. Steel house is a new type of light steel structure building system formed from a main steel framework comprised of H section, Z section and U section steel components, the roof and walls utilizing a variety of panels and other components such as windows, doors, and cranes. We have several popular steel house plans to offer including reverse plans. Even we produce them according to client special design or detailed drawing.
The light steel house is widely used in the factory storage, mineral field storage, and home application. Now many western countries adopt this type steel house recently.
1. Possesses a wide span, with either a single or multiple spans and can have a maximum span clearance distance in 36m without middle columns.
2. Low cost with unit price ranging from USD35 to USD70 per square meter FOB according to customer's requirements
3. Fast construction and easy installation
4. Has a service life of more than 50 years
5. The warehouses are also environmentally friendly, have a stable structure, are earthquake resistance, water proof, and energy saving.
1. ASTM A36, Q235, Q345 H section steel structure for columns and beam
2. Pre-embedding anchor bolts for connection columns to foundation
3. Intensive bolts for connection between columns and beams
4. Wall/roof panel: One layer corrugated steel plate or sandwich panels
5. Windows/doors, PVC, aluminum alloy, steel, etc.
6. Color steel plate or galvanized steel gutters and PVC tubes for rain water
The above is only references for our client, sometimes we also adopt clients design and material requirements to fabricate steel house.
Please Contact us today to discuss your steel home project!