Electrical Transmission Tower /Pylon Lattice Tower (MGP-ET007)
|FOB Price:||US $1,100 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,100/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Tons/Year|
|Transport Package:||Export Standard Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: MGP-ET007
- Conductor Circuit: as Per Client
- Materials: Steel
- Style: as Per Client
- We Can Design by Pls& Tower: as Per Client Requirements and Data
- Specification: AS PER CLIENTS
- HS Code: 73082000
- Usage: Crossing Tower, Tension Tower, Angle Tower, Terminal Tower, Transposition Tower, Branching Tower, as Per Client
- Certification: ISO
- Standard: as Per Client
- Structure: as Per Client
- Trademark: MEGATRO
- Origin: Shandong, China
There are four major categories of electrical transmission towers: Suspension, terminal, tension, and transposition. Some transmission towers combine these basic functions. Transmission towers and their overhead power lines are often considered to be a form of visual pollution. Methods to reduce the visual effect include undergrounding.
MEGATRO is the professional manufacturer for electrical transmission tower &mast with more than ten years experiences. Our design engineer from China, India and Egypt, who can design every type of power transmission line or other type tower& mast, all our welder worker are certified, and company certified by ISO9000, 14000 and 18000 management system.
MEGATRO is one of the few manufactures who assemble a face of every tower section. This attention to quality may not be the cheapest process but it does insure every tower meets our high standards of quality. And it helps to reduce on-site construction cost due to mismatched assemblies. Our tubular lattice steel tower for power transmission power has three types, one is four-leg tower, one is three-leg tower, and another is monopole tower.
After fabrication all electrical transmission tower, are delivered to the galvanizing facility to be Hot DIP Galvanized. Towers are processed through the facility by Caustic Cleaning, Pickling, and then Fluxing. These strict procedures insure years of maintenance free towers.
MEGATRO's electrical transmission tower systems can accommodate a variety of cross-arm. MEGATRO also offers a wide variety of accessories and mounts.
Availability size: Based on the customer's requirements.
Material: Chinese material or as per clients requirement
Package: Both parties discuss before delivery
Terms of Payment: L/C, T/T
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 ton
Port of Loading: Qingdao Port
Lead Time: One month or based on the customer's needs
1. GB/T2694-2003 Transmission line tower - - Technical requirements for manufacturing
2. JGJ81-2002: Technical specification for welding for steel structure of building
3. GB9787-88: Measuring and allowable tolerance for hot-rolled equal angle
4. GB709-88: Measuring and allowable tolerance for hot-rolled plate and strip
5. GB/T699-1999: Quality Carbon Structural Steel
6. GB/T1591-1994: Low alloy high strength structural Steel
7. GB700-88 Carbon: Structural Steel
8. GB222-84: Method of sampling steel for determination of chemical composition and permissible variations
9. GB/T228-2002: Method for Tensile testing of metals
10 GB/T232-1999: Method for Bending test of metals
11 GB/T5117-1995: Carbon Welding Rod
12 GB/T5118-1995: Low Alloy Welding Rod
13 GB/T8110-1995: Welding wires for gas shielding arc welding of carbon and low alloy steels
14 GB/T10045-2001: Carbon steel flux cored electrodes for arc welding
15 JB/T7949-1999: Weld outer dimensions for steel construction
16 GB50205-2001: Test Standard for Acceptance of Steel Structure
17 GB/T470-1997: Zinc Ingot
18 GB3098.1-2000: Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part 1: Bolts, screws and studs
19 GB3098.2-2000: Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part2: Nuts, and thread
20 GB3098.3-2000: Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part3: Fastening screw
21 GB/T5780-2000: Helical Bolts Grade C
We also adopt British, American and other international standard which client can accept.