- Model NO.: MGS-SA007
- Standard: GB, ASTM, DIN, JIS, AISI, BS
- Forming: Hot-Rolled Steel
- Member: According to Client Requirements
- Carbon Structural Steel: According to Client Requirements
- Application: Steel Workshop, Steel Structure Platform, Steel Fabricated House, Structural Roofing, Steel Walkway and Floor, Steel Structure Bridge, According to Client Requirements
- Specification: AS PER CLIENT
- HS Code: 73082000
- Type: Heavy Section Steel
- Trademark: Quality Carbon Structural Steel and Alloy Structural Steel, MEGATRO
- Connection Form: Bolt Connection
- Type of Steel For Building Structure: High-Strength Steel
- Residential Wall Structure: Connector
- We Can Design and Produce: According to Client Requirements
- Origin: Shandong, China
MEGATRO not only provide steel tower, but also design and provide steel structure for substation equipments. This photo refers to our steel structure for surge arrester and other substation equipments.
These steel structures are made by angle steel, channel steel, square steel or other components and connected by bolts or welding method. We have skilled worker with certificated welders, and offers design for our clients. In material we often adopt mild steel (ASTM A36, Q235B, ST37, BS40B), high strength and lower alloy (ASTM A572 GR50, GR65, Q345B, Q345C, Q420, Q460, S355J0, S355JR , ST52, BS50 and equivalent materials).
MEGATRO can optimized design and make steel structures with less weight, high strength, and economy in the use of materials. Our main design engineer from USA, can use PLS/TOWER software to design every type steel structures based on structural calculations and geometrical frame drawings. To meet the expectation, we produce shop drawings, components list and full production documentation, and even complete 3D models that facilitate the elimination of all design and drawings errors generated on the drawings. Another advantage is our 3D design and loading & design report, and can optimized the design and save cost for our clients.
After fabrication all steel structures are delivered to the galvanizing facility to be Hot DIP Galvanized. Towers are processed through the facility by Caustic Cleaning, Pickling, and then Fluxing. These strict procedures insure years of maintenance free
Availability size: Based on the customer's requirements.
Material: Chinese material or as per clients requirement
Package: Both parties discuss before delivery
Port of Loading: Qingdao Port
Lead Time: One month or based on the customer's needs
Minimum order: 1 set
Fabrication standard: Chinese Standard or other standard which client accepted
Main supports: Chinese steel Q345B, which same to ASTM A572 GR50
Other webs, bracing and not stress plate and angle steel: Chinese Q235B, which same to ASTM A36
Plates: Chinese steel Q345B, which same to ASTM A572 GR50
Bolts: Chinese grade 6.8 and 8.8, which similar to ASTM A394
A) Dimension and tolerance for angle are according to GB/T1591-1994, similar to EN 10056-1/2
B) Hot dip galvanization in accordance with GB/T 13912-2002, which similar to ASTM A 123
C) The welding will be performance in accordance with AWS D1.1 or CWB standard
If any special requirement, we can design and discuss with client.